I used to think think that in order to DIY a costume, you need to know how to sew. This list of adorable DIY no sew costumes for toddlers proves otherwise.
From cuddly animals to favorite characters – you’ll find something you like! Click on the title or the image to find the tutorial and once you’re there leave a comment for the blogger who put out all that hard work to share the tutorial with you!
All of these DIY no sew costumes for toddlers can be made without special sewing skills. They are perfect for a broader range of ages than just toddler – mainly baby through little kid, though the list was curated with toddlers in mind. You’ll find some ideas for boys, some for girls, but loads of ideas that work for both!
17 Easy DIY No Sew Costumes for Toddlers:
(Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links)
- Easy No-Sew Kids Lion Costume by A Night Owl – this one makes me just want to ROOAAR! How adorable is that lion mane?
2. Carrot costume for toddlers – made as part of a family theme, this one is great for encouraging healthy eating too.
3. DIY No-Sew Jake and the Never Land Pirates Cubby Costume by Mom Endeavors – perfect for a Cubby fan!
4. No-Sew Bee Costume by Sugar Bee Crafts is perfect for your queen bee!
5. DIY Disney Frozen Sven Costume for Infants by Bubbly Nature Creations – or make a bigger size for your tot! I love this under-rated Frozen character costume idea!
6. Easy Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Costume by A Night Owl. This costume is genius! Click for full instructions.
9. Little Black Cat Costume by Unoriginal Mom – this is one black cat that is more cute than spooky!
11. The Very Hungry Caterpillar No-Sew Costume by Lessons Learnt Journal is perfect for that toddler who loves poking her fingers into the holes in that leaf.
12. DIY Kids Buzz Lightyear Kids No-Sew Costume by Fun at Home With Kids – how creative is that?!
13. Homemade No Sew Supergirl Costume by Mama Papa Bubba – I love this idea! It’s so simple and clever.
14. No-Sew Star Wars Rebels Pilot Costume by The Nerd’s Wife, to satisfy the nerdy Daddy AND your tot all at once.
15. No-Sew Elsa Cape by Make It & Love It – Which little girl doesn’t love Elsa? This no-sew cape idea takes you most of the way there.
16. No Sew Optimus Prime Costume by Twin Dragonfly Designs – it’s brilliant and not too hard to make.
17. Fisherman Costume Tutorial by Creative Green Living – this is a costume he’ll want to wear year round – and he’ll be able to.
If this wasn’t enough for you, you can take this super-cheap class to make all sorts of costumes and costume accessories. It’ll pay for itself after just one Halloween – and more than pay for itself if you have multiple kids.
Share below: What is your child(ren) dressing up as? Do you make it yourself?
Copyright: All photos have been reproduced with respective bloggers’ permission. Please do not use these images without checking with the original blog owner. If you want to share this post using an image, please share one of the collage images.