If you have a fashion-designer-to-be in the family he or she will simply love these free printable dress up dolls mats! Instead of using pre-made outfits, you can design your own using play dough. Then you can clean it up and try again!
I’ve made a colored version (for those who just want to design clothing) and a black and white version (for those who want to design from scratch. The doll can be turned into a boy or a girl, or even an adult. The goal is to leave it as open ended as possible.
What you need:
(Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links.)
- A printout of the black and white version or the colored version. (Download is at the end of this post)
- Something to laminate it with (a laminating machine, clear contact paper, packing tape, tape in place inside a sheet protector…)
- Play dough in as many color as possible, or in a few basic colors for children who can mix their own. You can make it yourself...
- Tools to cut and shape, especially a (plastic) knife for trimming.
- I added a mix of beads to the play for extra fun
What to do with the Free Printable Dress Up Dolls Play Dough Mats:
It’s up to you! Be creative! Start with hair, continue on with an outfit, and then add accessories and jewelry..
Play games and challenge yourself. Do it as a team. For example, you can make up an event and everyone must design for that event. You can rotate the mats every three minutes, so that each person creates a different part of the outfit. Or just have fun on your own designing and dressing.
Printable Dress Up Dolls Play Dough Mats
Enter your email address to get your freebie! You'll also be signed up for relevant updates by email, including cool new templates like this one.