This policy is valid from 24 November 2013
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.
THIS IS WHERE YOU REALLY NEED TO START READING FROM!
I honestly have no idea what all that legal jargon is. I basically filled out a template and downloaded the text they gave me. But I do want you to know how I run this blog.
When I refer you to a link, it is because I believe in that link. That does not mean that I take responsibility for the sale of that item. It does mean that it’s an item that I would go and buy myself. I try to help you with finding the best supplies on Amazon for my tutorials – but those links are just suggestions.
If I receive a product for reviewing purposes, I will mention that on the blog post. I believe in complete transparency and honesty. I have personally rejected products that I felt I can not review, either because they did not suit my readers, or because it was not high enough quality to give a half decent review.
Once again, if I receive monetary compensation for a post, it will be clearly stated, either at the beginning or at the end of a post. I believe in complete honesty, and while I cannot avoid occasionally taking money for posts, I will never let this influence what I write.
- Content is valid on the date it was posted. Moms & Crafters does not take responsibility for changes that happen afterward.
- Moms & Crafters aims to bring accurate information, however we are not responsible for any mistakes. Don’t take any information in this account as medical or professional advice as I am NOT qualified to give that.
- Moms & Crafters is not responsible for outside websites that are linked within.
- Most images on this blog are my own, however sometimes I do use stock images. Moms & Crafters is not responsible for any damage caused by these images.
- Moms & Crafters is not responsible for any possible damage caused by downloading files from this website.
- The content on this blog is the opinion of the blogger, not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, individual, or product.
- I represent myself only, not any other organization or individual. Everything here is my opinion and my personal views.
- I am not responsible, nor will be held liable, for anything anyone says on this blog in the blog comments, nor the laws which they may break in my country or theirs through their comments’ content, implication, and intent.
- My “intention” is to do no harm. To not injure others, defame, or libel. It’s my opinion and advice, not counsel. What I write on my blog is not to be taken as fact nor absolute. If youe use my advice, tips, techniques, and recommendations, and are injured, I am not to be held responsible.
- I aim to write clearly, and with good grammar, however mistakes do happen. Moms & Crafters will not be held liable for misunderstandings based on grammatical errors, translations to other languages, or anything of the sort.
- Copyright: Images from Moms & Crafters may not be used for any intents or purposes other than to promote the article for which it was created. When you promote an article of mine using a image, make sure it follows the above conditions: 1. Does not disclose information about the technique, advice, or opinions offered so that readers don’t need to click through 2. Only a single image can be used. 3. Subtle alterations (cropping, color enhancement, inclusion in a collage) may be done, however the blog name or watermark must remain intact where relevant. 4. Provides a clear, visible link that is easy to click to reach the article on my blog. An image with the word “source” captioned in tiny letters doesn’t count. You can read more about my copyright policy here.
- I am not responsible for defamatory statements bound to government, religious, or other laws from the reader’s country of origin.
- Moms & Crafters can NOT be held responsible for damages caused directly or indirectly by an article on this website.
- In case of liability, the limit of liability is capped at $1000
Thank you for reading my blog! I hope you enjoy!