Moms & Crafters is a New York City (Far Rockaway) based craft and parenting ( Millennial mom) blog run by an Orthodox Jewish mother. The goal is to encourage creativity and flexibility, through original craft tutorials and parenting support. Learn more about the blog here.
I’m Menucha, NYC young mom of two active boys and a tiny princess, and avid crafter, coffee drinker, jewelry artist, paper crafter and graphic designer. Learn more about our family here.
Reach me by emailing menucha@momsandcrafters dot com with your brand’s information and goals!
5 Ways I can help spread the word:
- Sponsored post on Moms & Crafters, including custom illustrated craft printables
- An ambassadorship to keep your message in front of my readers
- Social media promotion – using images or video
- Sponsored video – such as an overhead craft, spread across multiple platforms, with or without a blog post
- Newsletter blast – reach my core audience directly
Samples available upon request. For more information on any of these options, contact me at menucha@momsandcrafters dot com
5 fun facts about Moms & Crafters:
- Over 150,000 monthly reach
- 50,000+ newsletter subscribers (my core audience).
- 92% of Moms & Crafters readers are women
- Over half of Moms & Crafters readers are Millennials
- Moms & Crafters content is DOABLE, relatable, and authentic.
Contact me for an updated media kit with detailed stats at any time!
5 things that sets us apart:
- Realism vs. ambition: My focus is to present a realistic image – on both crafting and parenting fronts. That makes my content attainable, authentic, and more influential.
- I’m a professional graphic designer with 8+ years of experience. I coach fellow bloggers on their design skills, branding, and Photoshop knowledge. I am also a self-published illustrator and author, bringing my popular hand-drawn elements to many of my crafts. Goodbye, clip-art, hello original art!
- I bring a positive energy with a quirky personality, while encouraging imperfection, making crafting accessible for everyone even those who are less creative, short on time, or have little space.
- I am a member of multiple networking and share groups, with thousands of bloggers of all sizes.
- Your success is my ambition – I typically share way beyond our agreement. I A/B test pins to try for the best performance possible. I reshare at later dates and give your brand my full attention.
Reach me by emailing menucha@momsandcrafters dot com.
Moms & Crafters Crafts have been featured all over!