Moms & Crafters provides a positive outlet for the overwhelmed Millennial mom, by celebrating creativity and redefining perfection. This is the place where moms will be told they ARE doing a great job, and will be encouraged to find their me-time.
I’m Menucha, NYC young mom of two active boys, and avid crafter, coffee drinker, jewelry artist, and graphic designer.
Reach me by emailing [email protected] dot com with your brand’s information and goals!
5 Ways I can help your business expand:
- Sponsored post on Moms & Crafters
- An ambassadorship
- Social media blasts
- Sponsored video
- Newsletter blast
Samples available upon request. For more information on any of these options, contact me at [email protected] dot com
5 fun facts about Moms & Crafters:
- Over 200,000 monthly reach
- 11,000+ weekly newsletter subscribers.
- 94% of Moms & Crafters readers are women
- Over half of Moms & Crafters readers are Millennials
- Moms & Crafters content is DOABLE, relatable, and authentic.
Contact me for an updated media kit with detailed stats at any time!
Get featured in a video – a favorite way that Millennial moms consume content!
Videos are a favorite and the most effective add-on to a sponsored post. Visual content has a lasting impact, and huge reach, with viral potential. Have your brand star in a DIY, hacks, or food video, to increase brand recognition and spread your message further.
5 things that sets Menucha apart:
- I’m a professional graphic designer with 5 years of experience. I coach fellow bloggers on their design skills, branding, and Photoshop knowledge. I am also a self-published illustrator, bringing my popular hand-drawn elements to many of my crafts.
- I bring a positive energy with a quirky personality – I encourage moms to do more for themselves, embrace imperfection, and to think outside of the box
- I am a member of multiple networking and share groups, with thousands of bloggers of all sizes.
- Your success is my ambition – I usually share beyond our agreement.
- I write every post, sponsored posts included, with the ultimate goal of it going viral.
Reach me by emailing [email protected] dot com.