I am a mom on a mission: to boost, motivate, and encourage fellow moms.
Take the time to create.
Take the time to do those nails.
Treat yourself right, you’ll be a happier mom with happier kids.
But most of all forgive yourself! You’re human! You are doing a great job!
Here’s a little glimpse of what you can expect to find on Moms & Crafters:
- Lots and lots of easy, doable crafts because who has time?!
- Tons of jewelry making ideas (including many that don’t require any jewelry making skills) – so that you can splurge and unwind at the same time!
- Coloring pages for grown-ups because coloring has no age limit.
- Regular printables including pillow boxes, kids activities, and many freebies.
- Uplifting reflective parenting posts and inspiration.
- Practical parenting solutions for the imperfect mom.
Read more about me and my family here.
A few more things you should know about Moms & Crafters:
- I am a stay at home mom trying to support my family. Therefore I do accept various forms of paid advertising. If a post or link is paid, you will always be told. You can read my full disclosure policy here.
- I aim to create sponsored posts that are interesting and informative. I will create a craft based on a brand’s product, offer some tips, or similar. You will find that even my sponsored content is interesting, relevant, and worth a read!
- All photos and articles belong to Moms & Crafters unless otherwise specified. You may use a single image in a roundup post, as long as you do not post any instructions, and you feature a clear link back to my site (the word “source” in tiny letters doesn’t count). If you want to use it in a collage image for the same post, you may do so as well. Please do not use photos that feature any people in it. You may not use the image in any other way, or without a link. Please understand that lots of time, energy and effort goes into each post. If you’d like to repost an excerpt, please contact me. I am open to discussing it.
- Guest posts: Moms & Crafters is open to guest posts, specifically for those with a blog of their own. I am primarily looking for original crafts. I may be willing to repost an excerpt of your post, so feel free to reach out! Unfortunately, I can’t pay at this time (or I would), however I would be glad to share a relevant post of yours (or a few)! I would also allow you to link back to your own posts a couple of times within the guest post to give you quality link backs.
- If you would like to sponsor me see my advertising options here!
Most popular posts on Moms & Crafters:
Here are some of the posts that took off with a bang! Click on the image to read each one.