I am a mom on a mission: to boost, motivate, and encourage fellow moms.
Take the time to create.
Take the time to do those nails.
Treat yourself right, you’ll be a happier mom with happier kids.
But most of all forgive yourself! You’re human! You are doing a great job!
Here’s a little glimpse of what you can expect to find on Moms & Crafters:
- Lots and lots of easy, doable crafts because who has time?! Including but not limited to:
- Tons of jewelry making ideas (including many that don’t require any jewelry making skills) – so that you can splurge and unwind at the same time!
- Coloring pages for grown-ups because coloring has no age limit.
- Cricut crafts because Cricut is awesome.
- Doable home projects to beautify your space.
- Accessible and inexpensive paper crafts with templates thrown in
- Uplifting reflective parenting posts and inspiration.
- Practical parenting solutions and printables for the imperfect mom.
- Plus, more for imperfect, creative family living
Follow along with me on Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter
Read more about me and my family here.
A few more things you should know about Moms & Crafters:
- I am a stay at home mom trying to support my family. Therefore I do accept various forms of paid advertising. If a post or link is paid, you will always be told. You can read my full disclosure policy here.
- I aim to create sponsored posts that are interesting and informative. I will create a craft based on a brand’s product, offer some tips, or similar. You will find that even my sponsored content is interesting, relevant, and worth a read!
- All photos and articles belong to Moms & Crafters unless otherwise specified. You may use a single image in a roundup post, as long as you do not post any instructions, and you feature a clear link back to my site (the word “source” in tiny letters doesn’t count). If you want to use it in a collage image for the same post, you may do so as well. Please do not use photos that feature any people in it. You may not use the image in any other way, or without a link. Please understand that lots of time, energy and effort goes into each post. If you’d like to repost an excerpt, please contact me. I am open to discussing it.
- Guest posts: Moms & Crafters is open to guest posts, specifically for those with a blog of their own. I am primarily looking for original crafts. I may be willing to repost an excerpt of your post, so feel free to reach out! Unfortunately, I can’t pay at this time (or I would), however I would be glad to share a relevant post of yours (or a few)! I would also allow you to link back to your own posts a couple of times within the guest post to give you quality link backs. I do not accept guest posts with paid link insertions from SEO agents.
- If you would like to sponsor me see my advertising options here!
Most popular posts on Moms & Crafters:
Here are some of my most loved posts of all time:
Saturday 11th of March 2023
Thank you for the freebie
Sunday 19th of May 2019
I would like to join the craft group.
Menucha @ Moms & Crafters
Wednesday 22nd of May 2019
Hi! Please request to join here and make sure to answer the first two questions. https://www.facebook.com/groups/458595427875660/
Monday 12th of February 2018
I don’t use Facebook but I do have gmail. Could I still receive your page?
Menucha @ Moms & Crafters
Tuesday 13th of February 2018
Hi Cindy, Are you referring to my craft challenge or my regular emails? You can sign up for my newsletter here: https://app.convertkit.com/landing_pages/319976 Or for the craft challenge here: https://app.convertkit.com/landing_pages/339437