Fall is right around the corner – make these brilliant fall leaf crafts to celebrate!
While fall leaves themselves make a great craft supply, you don’t need them to bring in the autumn spirit. These crafts use both fall leaves, and fall leaf motifs to bring the spirit of autumn into your home.
Copyright + Disclaimer: All photos have been reproduced with respective bloggers’ permission. Please do not use these images without checking with the original blog owner. This post contains affiliate links.
To tell you the truth, until recently, I wasn’t impressed with crafts that featured perfect fall leaves. I mean, let’s be real. It’s not that easy to find the perfect golden or red leaf. And while I don’t believe my crafts have to look perfect, I still don’t want to craft with buggy leaves.
Recently, I discovered that you can actually get beautiful fake fall leaves in craft stores! I know, I may be a little late to the game, but that was an amazing discovery for me. In any case, I hope you enjoy these magnificent fall leaf crafts.
12 Bright and Colorful Fall Leaf Crafts:
- Make this beautiful Gold Fall Leaf Garland by Tiny Sidekick to dress up a mantle or bookshelf.
2. Fall Leaf Coasters with leaf cutouts are not only quick and easy to make, but they’re functional too. They’ll last from year to year and add a dash of vivid color to your settings.
3. This DIY Leaf Mask by Small + Friendly is so much fun for kids! They’ll enjoy dressing up for the season, and pretending to be a tree…
4. Leaf Printed Napkins by Club Chica Circle are not only perfect for autumn parties, but for dressing up your home for every day too.
5. Make this 5-Minute Fall Leaf Wreath by Shaken Together with your kids. It’s colorful and I love that gold and glitter!
6. Get this free printable autumn wall art – there are six to choose from! Hang it on the wall in a gallery, or display one on your mantle:
7. Make this Fall Leaf Turkey Card by momdot to give to a loved one. Isn’t it adorable?
8. I absolutely adore this Dollar Store Fall Leaf Tree by The Kim Six Fix! Isn’t that clever?
9. Talk about turning leaves into something functional! This DIY Decorative Leaf Bowl for Fall by Crafts Unleashed is the perfect place to drop your keys.
10. This Fall Doily Leaf Napkin Ring by Oh My! Creative is easy and frugal to make in bulk – one for every place setting.
11. A Leaf Printed Autumn Banner by Happiness is Homemade is another fun way to dress up that mantle for autumn.
12. And finally, this Leaf and Flower Petal Wax Paper Votives by Club Chica Circle is delicate and pretty. Make it more autumn-ready by using the same technique with fall leaves.
I hope you enjoyed these amazing fall leaf crafts, contributed by some of my favorite bloggers!
Which fall leaf crafts do you plan on making this autumn? Share in the comments below!