This Frozen paper craft is inspired by your little one’s favorite movies! They’re not only super cute but they’re that much more fun because this is a fun Frozen Inspired Craft that you get to create together. You can use these as bookmarks or puppets – so if you love story telling with clothespin paper puppets this is great for you too! This post contains affiliate links.
While this Frozen paper craft was designed originally as a bookmark, you can also turn these into stick puppets. That means that you can incorporate some dramatic play into this craft as well, turning it into a fun paper toy. You can find more of our fun paper toy templates here.
You can also use the free template included with this projects for any Frozen paper craft – like cards, cake toppers for parties, and more!
Make sure to check out some of our other fun preschool crafts as well. You can never have to many crafts on hand to create.
Just check out how adorable these are. They just might be the cutest Elsa and Olaf bookmarks, ever. With all the little details that can be customized for them, your child can really have fun creating their adorable little faces.
These not only great to make and keep at home but they also make super fun gifts as well.
This Frozen Inspired Craft is great for working on fine motor skills, listening skills, and learning how to follow directions. Let your child have fun creating this simple craft. (as always, supervision is required).
Make sure to check out some of our other winter paper crafts as well.
What you need to make these Frozen Inspired Bookmarks:
- Colored craft papers
- Popsicle sticks
- Fine point markers/felt tip pens
- Pink highlighter
- Craft glue
- Optional: Black Sequins
- The template – print it HERE!
How to make this Frozen Inspired Craft:
1. Start by printing and cutting out the templates. This tutorial will start with the Elsa bookmark template. Grab your yellow craft paper for the hair, cream craft paper for the body, blue-colored craft paper for her dress and a different blue (lighter-colored) for the body.
Once you have those, trace the patterns onto the paper and cut them out.
2.Using a craft knife (adults only), cut slits into the hair as well.
3. Next, take the Elsa body cutout and put the head through the slit in the hair from front to back.
4. Glue the head in place.
5. Next, attach the paper gown to the front of the body.
6. Attach the dress cutout neatly to the top of the gown.
7. Take a pen and draw on the nose, eyes, and lips of Elsa. Use the pink highlighter to add rosy cheeks.
8. Attach Elsa to the popsicle stick to finish out the Frozen Paper Craft. Use the template to make Olaf too! Isn’t he adorable?
I hope you liked making these Frozen Inspired Bookmarks! Will you be using them as a bookmark or a puppet? Which Frozen Paper Craft will you be making with this free printable template?