Autumn is just around the corner – and so, it’s time to grab some free printable Autumn signs for the mantle or gallery wall!
I created this set so that you can choose whether you’d like to print one and place it in a stand frame for your mantle, or print a few and group them in a seasonal gallery wall.
Autumn is all about golden hues, so why not bring a little into your home? I styled this with my craft stick pumpkin that I made a few weeks ago, and it really goes well. The gap in the pumpkin fits perfectly when wedged over the frame.
How to print the free printable Autumn signs:
(Disclaimer: this post contains affiliate links.)
Subscribe and get your Autumn Signs Printable
- Download the files above. Unzip them using software that reads ZIP files (such as WinRar or WinZip.)
- Choose which one you would like to print, and open the PDF. The file is for 8.5 x 11 Letter size paper.
- For 8×10: Insert 8×10 inch photo paper into your printer, and set your printer to the correct paper size. Don’t the “scale to fit” option when you print. Look at the preview to make sure it crops nicely, and adjust accordingly. Frame using an 8 x 10 inch photo frame.
- For 8.5 x 11: If you’d like to print on regular copy paper (which is what I do), you can – just frame it in a document frame. For that, you don’t want to “scale to fit” either.
- For A4: follow the instructions for 8 x 10.
- For any other sizes: Anything larger than 8.5 x 11 inches will not look sharp when printed. You can print smaller – however, you should probably click “scale to fit” there. If the proportions are a little off, there will be a little white along that edge (which you can trim and matte if you’d like).
I hope you enjoy these free printable Autumn signs! they are sure to brighten your home, and add a little bit of Autumn spice!