College can be full of pressure, and sending a humorous care package can help lighten the mood! I designed for you some free printable college care package notes, to match with the products you might choose to put in. A huge thank you to my friend Alyssa over at Arts and Crackers who contributed her punny sense of humor for this post.
Whether it’s a city away, across the country, or on a different continent, it can be challenging to be away from home. Sending a college care package full of essentials not only offers practical help, but it also shows the person that he or she is missed. When I went away for school, I really loved them. It not only helps save money (which tends to be tight in college), but really gives that warm, fuzzy feeling that someone is thinking of you…
Some essentials, a few snacks, a little motivation and a lot of humor is the key to a perfect college care package. Throw in the things that college students need most. Advice doesn’t always have to be relevant (“don’t forget to razor your hand in class!’), but should always be punny, to take the pressure off.
Schick Disposable Razors were a top pick for me. Feeling clean, hygienic, and put-together is important for anyone, especially a college student who sometimes needs to over-perform. Schick disposable razors’ high quality and clean cut has helped me get a confident start when stepping out of my comfort zone. Send over some essentials, and some treats to make a college student’s day!
Puns for disposable razors in the college care package:
- “Don’t stay up BLADE – make sure you are well rested”
- “SHAVE your documents often, in case your computer crashes”
- “You can HANDLE this!”
- “Don’t CUT THINGS too close – get to class in time.”
- “Don’t forget to RAZOR hand in class.”
- SCHICK to your gut – don’t second guess yourself.”
- “Stay HYDRO-ated!”
Here are some other ideas for a college care package:
- Noodles – “Use your noodle.”
- Ramen packets – “Don’t let anyone ramen on your parade”.
- Tissues – “Think outside the tissue box”.
- Jerky – “Be nice. Don’t be a jerky.”
- Pens or other stationery (even a stylus works!) “Write often!”
- Oatmeal packets – “Oats going to be just fine.”
- Home baked cookies – “Delete your cookies frequently.”
- Protein bars – “Raise the bar and do great things.”
- Flavored water – “When life gives you too much water, flavor it.”
- Paper towels: “Don’t throw in the towel. Persevere!”
- Gum – “Chews your friends wisely.”
- Mints – “You were mint for this.”
Put together your college care package:
Gather everything together and put it in a pretty box (if you’re shipping it), or basket (if you’re visiting, or sending it of with them.)
Cut out the notes. Depending on what you’re packaging, tape some on using washi tape (snip off the area with the hole), or punch a hole and tie it on with ribbon.
For the Schick disposable razors, you can do either. You an separate the (highly advisable if you are shipping it) and tie it onto the hole. I prefer it that way. Otherwise, you can tape it onto the closed package.
Make a humorous college care package to motivate, provide essentials and make them laugh. Include your favorite Schick disposable razors, and tie on some punny jokes to make a college student’s day.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Schick®. The opinions and text are all mine.