Looking for a cool way to entertain your kids when they are home ill? This sick day coloring page is spot on! A huge thank you to SingleCare – an amazing service that helps you save on out-of-pocket medical bill and expenses – for sponsoring this post.
So what do you do with the kids when they are home sick?
You need quiet activities to keep them busy, but still allow them to relax. And coloring is perfect for that. This sick day coloring page is perfect – and it even has a simple message for your little one at the bottom “Feel Better”.
Your child will really relate to this girl who has a thermometer stuck under her tongue, and is stuck in bed. I think that coloring is a great way for kids and grown-ups to let go of negative energies, and that was my goal when drawing this. (Scroll on for the download)
6 tips for making sick days easier for mom:
- Use SingleCare to scout out prescription discounts and to save on out-of-pocket medical expenses. You can use it at many of the places you already shop – such as Walmart, CVS, Rite Aid, Walgreens, and Krogers. They partner with over 35,000 pharmacies nationwide!
- Find easy, low-energy activities, such as coloring, for your bored little child.
Enter your email address below to get your free printable sick day coloring page! It will come directly to your inbox.
- Make an exception to your screen time rules, such as extending the time allowed, waiving any required preconditions. Since it’s a break from routine, it doesn’t have to set the tone for regular days.
- Drink lots of coffee!
- If you work out of the house, see if you can work from home instead of bringing your child with you. If you’re valued at your work place, they may be willing to allow it!
- Remember: the housework will wait till tomorrow if you don’t get it done today!
4 Ways SingleCare can help you manage sick days:
- Find pharmacies in your area, compare prices, and get special savings on prescriptions.
- Use their easy search tool to find doctors in your area.
- SingleCare partners with doctors to get you savings on your out-of-pocket expenses. You can save up to 80% on expenses – regardless of your insurance status!
- Download the free app now so that you have it handy when you really need it!
One card saves you in a few ways – so you can really streamline your life, and see just what you’re saving!
I love how my SingleCare card is stored right in my phone. Oh, and did I mention that the service is totally free?!
I did a “test search” for Amoxicillin.
A quick search showed me what I can expect to pay. I was able to find valuable coupons, compare what getting the brand name vs. the generic would cost me, and see where I’m best off going.
I love how easy SingleCare makes those dreaded sick days for me. Typically, when a child is sick, I just go with the flow and don’t bother trying to save, because of the energy it takes to store hop. SingleCare allows me to save without investing the extra energies that I don’t have.
If you haven’t yet, download your sick day coloring page below. Share in the comments: what are your best tips for managing sick days with the kids?