Ever visit a blog and wonder why so many crafts seem too hard? Here is a list of blogs with crafts you can actually make. This is part of the Behind the Blog series, showing a little bit of the “back end” of what happens when I blog. Last week, I talked about my blog beginnings, the mistakes I made, and the practical lessons new bloggers can learn – or how to start a blog on the right foot. This week is all about the blogs we follow.
As usual, I’ve consolidated this week’s topic into a subject you can easily follow along with.
On Moms & Crafters, I make it my goal that every (or almost every) craft should be easy and doable. That means that you can find the time for these ideas, and even make a few.
I’ve gathered a list of more blogs that I love for this reason (and have even featured here on Moms & Crafters in the past).
14+ BLOGS WITH CRAFTS YOU CAN ACTUALLY MAKE:
- Muslin and Merlot is jam packed with easy craft ideas in a large variety of categories which are well-organized.
- A Bubbly Life has a mix of fun, easy craft and some harder DIY – but still on the simpler end of things!
- Arts & Crackers – This blog focuses on food as well as crafts. She also does monthly coloring pages as part of our monthly hop. Her crafts range from kid to mom and are all beautiful and easy.
- The Life of Jennifer Dawn – A lifestyle blog with a focus on crafts, Jennifer’s ideas are fun, quirky, and totally doable.
- Sugar and Cloth features plenty of home decor ideas – most of which are super simple. She also shares with us some fun and pretty food ideas.
- The Sweetest Occasion – is a party girl, but she’s got lots of simple DIY ideas to go along! You’ll find some cool seasonal and everyday crafts too.
- …love Maegan – you’ll find lots of easy fashion hacks here!
- The Thinking Closet is another long-time favorite, with lots of fun ideas for teens and teens-at-heart.
- Crafts by Amanda has so many ideas for a huge range of ages. All of Amanda’s crafts are beautiful and most of them are relatively simple.
- Rhythms of Play – A lifestyle blog with a focus on green living and kids. She does do regular simple crafts that cover a broader range of ages, have beautiful results, and are relatively simple.
- Creative Jewish Mom is one of my favorites. She does not only feature Jewish holidays (which is a rarity and a plus if you’re looking for that), but has fun ideas for all year round.
- Hello Wonderful is a kid blog with an amazing aesthetic, making many of their crafts perfect for adults who like to keep it simple! There are plenty of mom crafts too, and their costumes are adorable!
- Little Worlds – Ann creates and sells simple toys on Etsy, and you’ll see those skills transferring over to the blog. It focuses on kids activities, but includes some DIY props to go along, and some fun teen-ready ideas that adults love as well.
- Nemcsock Farms features plenty of simple knitting projects, but you’ll find other easy crafts as well.
- Playground Parkbench is a kid and education blog with some fun mom crafts that are easy to do.
Check out the rest of the “Behind the Blog” series! We are a diverse group of bloggers who will be sharing with you this year a monthly post about what goes on behind our blogs!
This month’s post is all about the blogs we read. You can check out the rest of the posts here:
- Best Blogs to Follow with Published Books | The Life of Jennifer Dawn
- Best Blogging Websites for Homeschooling Moms | The Natural Homeschool
- My Most Coveted Blogs (that you should read, too) | Robb Restyle
- Behind the Blog: Blogs I Love | The Speckled Palate
- Behind the Blog: Blogs I Love | Twin Stripe
- | Arts & Crackers
- | Smart Girls DIY
Which blogs with crafts that are easy to make do YOU follow? Comment below!