Last week, I shared with you some adorable candy corn treat boxes. This week, I decided to go a little spookier with Halloween treat boxes that look like Jack O Lanterns! Assembly for this week’s boxes is super easy and straightforward. They are typical pillow boxes, that only need to be glued on one side, and take minutes to put together. This post contains affiliate links
I love creating pillow boxes, for their versatility and their simple assembly. They hold surprisingly well when closed because of the curved design. They also offer plenty of space for the print area and paper used, and are perfect for small gifts, favors, and candy.
Download your Jack O Lantern Pillow Boxes
WHAT YOU NEED TO ASSEMBLE THE FREE PRINTABLE HALLOWEEN TREAT BOXES.
- The printed files (get them above.) Print the colored file on card stock. The templates can be on any paper. I recommend NOT scaling to fit your media, as scaling can differ between the printed file and the template, causing them to not align properly.
- Craft knife
- A good ruler (I like to use a metal one).
- A surface for cutting on (as you’ll likely cut through and scratch/cut the surface below). I used a padded mailer,or you can use a cutting mat.
- Tacky glue, glue stick, invisible tape, double sided tape, OR washi tape in a coordinating color. You’ll also want some kind of tape that removes easily, such as washi.
- A pair of scissors (I like to use detail scissors) for rounded corners.
HOW TO ASSEMBLE THE FREE PRINTABLE HALLOWEEN TREAT BOXES.
- Cut out and score your pillow boxes. You can see more detailed, step by step instructions for cutting and scoring here.
2. Place a little glue or tape on the flap.
3. Glue to the other side.
4. Fold in the ends. Fold in first the end with the notch (as that makes the inner flap easier to open) and then the one without (which looks nicer.)
Fill ‘er up when you have one side closed, and then close the second side! They are adorable, and versatile, and great for small gifts as well as treats.
Craft these fun and easy Paper Bead Bracelets- this possibilities are endless! When you’re done, check out these DIY Friendship Bracelet Tutorials and Patterns. This …
Create this quick and easy, summer-inspired Ice Cream activity for preschool to practice counting using a free template. When you’re done, continue your number practice …
Craft these gorgeous origami sunflowers to bring in the summer spirit! When you’re done, check out these origami Koi Fish to add to your collection. …
Craft this fun and easy fire fighter puppet to play with and learn about fire safety! When you’re done, check out more of my paper …
Craft an adorable toilet paper roll castle using materials you have at home! When you’re done, give these toilet paper roll houses a go too! …
Craft this origami koi fish – one of my favorite origami tutorials that just looks so good! If you need a more beginner origami project, …
Looking for a fun little preschool kangaroo craft? This adorable mom and Joey are perfect for that! When you’re done, try this Koala craft too! …
Craft this cow paper bag puppet – that can double as a party favor bag for your cow or farm themed party! When you’re done, …
Craft a paper flower card using the free template! This is fabulous for Mother’s Day! If you prefer something more kid-friendly, try this mother’s day …
I’m excited to share with you these fun, easy, and doable spy birthday party ideas from M’s 9 year old birthday this past September. When …
Monday 24th of August 2020
I'd love a copy of this; however, I do not see a link to access this download. Can you please direct me on how I can please access this super cute treat box?
Menucha @ Moms & Crafters
Friday 28th of August 2020
Hi Ais, I need to fix the form. Meanwhile you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll send it to you directly
30 Free Printable Halloween Treat Boxes, Bags, Toppers and Tags! - BugabooCity
Tuesday 3rd of October 2017
[…] Moms & Crafters: Jack O’Lantern Pillow Boxes […]
50 Spooktacular Halloween Printables for Kids - Artsy Momma
Tuesday 25th of October 2016
[…] Wall Art Set 2. Spooky Food Labels 3. Jack-o-Lantern Treat Boxes 4. Enjoy Your Booo-bbles Party Favor Tags 5. 100 Printable Masks 6. Conversation Starters for […]
70+ (mostly) free Halloween printables - Gift of Curiosity
Wednesday 12th of October 2016
[…] Printable jack-o-lantern pillow boxes from Moms & Crafters […]
20 Free Halloween Printables for Family Fun Activities
Wednesday 14th of September 2016
[…] up your candy and treats for school parties and trick-or-treaters with cute Jack O’Lantern Halloween Treat Boxes from Moms And Crafters, Trick or Treat Halloween Treat Bag Toppers from Flour On My Face, and […]