If you’re looking for fun Mickey Mouse food ideas for your next birthday party or event, these fun chocolate covered strawberries will be a huge hit! This quirky Mickey-inspired snack has more of the good stuff and less of the junk, and is a bright, colorful finger food that everyone will enjoy. Disclosure: this post contains affiliate links.
When I threw parties for my kids, everything was always rushed. These fun Mickey Mouse inspired snacks can be made the night before and kept in the fridge until it’ party time. It’s also a fun lunch box idea for young children – surprise them with their favorite character!
My favorite part of this easy Mickey Mouse food idea is that it’s not that complicated. You don’t need to know how to pipe, how to roll fondant, or any other cake decorating skills. You simply melt some chocolate on a double boiler and dip your berries! And the results are quite impressive.
Ingredients for the Mickey Mouse party snack:
Gear and other supplies you’ll need to make this fun Mickey Mouse Food:
How to make Mickey Mouse strawberries:
1. Tear off a sheet of wax paper and place it on the cookie sheet, set sheet close to your cooking surface.
2. Fill the bottom pot 1/4 with water and place the other pot on top. Pour the melting wafers into the top pot and turn the heat to medium.
3. Stir with a spoon until melted and dip in a strawberry. Place the strawberries onto the wax paper. Repeat process until all strawberries are dipped or you’re out of chocolate.
4. Place in fridge for at least twenty minutes, and meanwhile clean out your top pot. Remove from fridge when you are ready to continue.
5. Add the red candy melts to the clean pot and mix until melted.
6. Dip the strawberry half way so that the red looks like “pants”
7. Place strawberry onto wax paper and add two yellow M&M’s.
8. Take 1 mini Oreo and pull apart. Scrape off the filling. Add a tiny amount of the candy melt to the bottom of the mini Oreo and place on the chocolate part of the strawberry for “ears”.
9. Place strawberries back in the fridge for another 20 minutes then ENJOY!
What event will you be making this fun Mickey Mouse snack for? Comment below!