The new school year is approaching – it’s almost here! Some of you may have even started! Here are some of the most helpful back to school resources – whether you are homeschooling, unschooling, or just plain schooling…
Back to school is a time that is a relief for moms (mostly), but very often a source of anxiety for children. There are many ways to help bring a positive light to that time of year, including fun crafts, and special breakfasts.
Personally, I think that the main things is to be involved. It’s not just about sending your child off to school. It’s about celebrating a new school year with your child, and giving it a positive spin.
8 super helpful back to school resources:
- Top 10 Nature Study supplies from Rhythms of Play is perfect – whether you are homeschooling, or just practicing at home.
- 24 cool back to school crafts for teens and tweens might work the magic of getting your big kids excited!
- An easy wooden ruler makeover by Arts and Crackers will get your child involved with DIY school supplies.
- Get a free printable back to school interview from When We’re At Home, to prep for the new year.
- A list of eco-friendly school supplies from HEN Family will help you go green this school year.
- Print some free back to school coloring pages from Learning 2 Walk.
- Easy healthy breakfast recipes are perfect for a hectic school morning, from Study at Home Mama.
- Nautical inspired earrings by The Life of Jennifer Dawn are totally school-ready for your tween or teen. And they’re SO easy to make!
I hope these back to school resources have helped! I’d love it if you shared with me which is your favorite, or which other resources you use for back to school. Comment here, or share on my Facebook page.
Here’s to the best school year ever!