You colored your favorite coloring page. Now what? You put in so much, invested so many hours into it and you probably want to make the most of it. These things to make with adult coloring pages will help you get the most out of your coloring and pieces of art.
Disclosure: this post contains affiliate links.
When I first got into coloring for adults, I was amazed at how much people put into it. At first, I thought it was just about filling in small spaces. Then I joined a few Facebook groups and learned that it was about so much more!
Colorists learn new techniques, buy professional coloring equipment, and turn outline art into complete masterpieces.
I decided to put together this list of things to make with adult coloring pages, most of them focusing on preserving those you already colored, and making something memorable or functional out of them.
Things to make with adult coloring pages:
All of the images for the crafts below were used with the permissions of the respective bloggers for the purpose of this post. Click on the title link for the full tutorial.
I have created a square and vertical image for your convenience for sharing these things to make with adult coloring pages. Please use the first or last image in this post when sharing and not one of the individual photos below, out of respect for the creators’ copyrights.
2. Keep it in a binder with sheet protectors as your own personal album. This was the most popular idea I’ve seen suggested, and is a great way to store pages, in a way that they can be looked at and used for inspiration, while still removed for use in a later project. It’s perfect for the “transitional stage” and for storing those you don’t end up using.
3. Create a Blurb photo book. Scan your favorite pages to your computer and actually get them printed in a book you can keep on your coffee table or on your bookshelf. I hope to do this once I have enough fully colored to work with. Montage is another great option for photo books.
4. If you have one you especially like, you can scan it and upload to a canvas printing site to print a poster or canvas for your home. You can do the same with anything you can get a photo printed on, except with your favorite coloring page. It’s a great gift idea too – print your favorite coloring on a mug and gift it to a coffee lover 😉
You can also buy pages pre-printed on various items and color it directly.
5. Frame it and hang it. You can also get pre-framed coloring pages that you can use as decor for your favorite room in the house.
6. This craft deviates a bit from the rest of this list: Transfer the basics of the design to a cup and color it there! Cool but effective – see how here.
7. Decorate a Tray with Adult Coloring Pages with this easy tutorial by Modge Podge Rocks.
8. Make these cool Adult Coloring Pages Key Chains – by DIY Candy. What a great, motivating message to carry on you all day!
9. Try this Adult Coloring Page Iron On Tote Bag – by Cupcakes and Crinoline. You can use this transfer method with anything really!
10. These Coloring Pages Bookmarks by Dawn Nicole are actually ready as bookmarks, but you can turn any of your favorite coloring pages into bookmarks, by choosing a strip that you like and gluing it onto some card stock.
12. Turn your Coloring Pages into Corner Bookmarks with an easy template by Country Chic Cottage
13. Make this cool Coloring Pages Mobile by Arts & Crackers using her beautiful fairy pages. She hung it over her fairy garden too!
14. Use your Coloring Pages as Wrapping Paper and Gift Bags with this neat idea by Running With A Glue Gun.
15. Use adult coloring pages instead of scrapbook paper in this tutorial to make a cool cell phone case.
16. Hand out Coloring Pages Fortune Cookies – by Burlap and Blue – at your next Chinese themed party.
17. Make Colouring Pages Paper Ornaments by Garden Therapy to hang and decorate your home.
18. Spice up your fridge with Adult Coloring Book Magnets – by Average but Inspired.
19. Make cool milk carton treat boxes using this template and your coloring pages.
20. Take the gift idea further with Coloring Pages Gift Bows – by Lines Across.
21. Hang a DIY Star – by How Does She. This tutorial uses scrapbook paper, but you can use colored pages just the same.
Which things to make with adult coloring pages would you suggest? Comment below!