Treat yourself to this heavenly smoked butterscotch latte – an easy drink that you know you deserve! Prepare it in minutes and get your day started (or continued…) on the right foot. Disclosure: this post contains affiliate links.
Y’all know that coffee is my primary source of survival…
I mean COFFEE! I’ve created a coffee coloring book – yep, a coloring book for grown-ups that’s only about coffee. That’s how obsessed I am.
But when it comes to my coffee, I really like to go all-out. It’s my primary way I treat myself when motherhood consumes me, and my source for consistent me-time. So when a friend shared this delicious smoked butterscotch latte recipe, I decided to give it a go.
Obviously, the trick here is simply using the right syrups, some froth, and plenty of whipped cream to create the delicious treat. You can use a milk frother – frothed milk is delicious in any coffee recipe – or you can froth it yourself in the microwave.
So what are you waiting for? Whip out your favorite mug, bring out those beans and start drinking!
Smoked Butterscotch Latte Recipe
- 10 minutes to make
- 1 serving
Ingredients you need for your smoked butterscotch latte:
- 4 oz strong brewed coffee
- 4 oz of warm frothed milk
- 3 tbsp butterscotch syrup
- 1 drop liquid smoke
- whipped cream
How to make your smoked butterscotch latte:
- Brew 1 cup of coffee medium to rich roast
- Pour your coffee in your cup
- Add your butterscotch syrup, liquid smoke to your coffee mug
- Stir to combine
To froth milk for your coffee recipes:
Either use a milk frother, easy peasy…
- Pour the milk into a large jar with a lid.
- Fill your jar only 1/3 of the way full
- Screw the lid on tightly, and shake the jar vigorously until the milk is frothy.
- Remove the lid and microwave the milk, uncovered, for 30 seconds.
- Add warm frothed milk to the coffee.
- Spoon the frothed milk bubbles on top of the coffee
- Top with whipped cream
That’s all! You can find the printable version of this smoked butterscotch latte recipe at the end of this post.
I hope you enjoy your smoked butterscotch latte! What’s your favorite way to drink your cuppa? Comment below!