Disclaimer: This list of top 10 photo apps for moms has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and Walmart Family Mobile. All opinions are mine alone. #MobileMemories #CollectiveBias
As moms, photos are an essential part of our daily routine. We learn how fleeting these moments are and we want to preserve them as much as possible.
In an age where everything is in the palm of your hand, this is so much easier! There are so many tools that help us preserve these mommy moments! With Mother’s Day just around the corner, I decided to put together a list of my favorite (free) photo apps that will help you preserve these moments. I added in some gift-making apps in honor of Mother’s Day.
Use these apps to create gifts, but even more so, to remember how appreciated you are. Your job as a mother is an important one. You are creating a world! Save these moments and look back at them all year round – celebrate your motherhood always! Let the memories you make on Mother’s Day take you through the challenges you face througout the year.
Most of these apps use internet connectivity. Since photos are large, you’ll want to have generous internet and fast speeds. Walmart’s Family Mobile plans offer this at prices we can all afford. For $29.88 a month (for the first line) you get unlimited data, the first 1GB of which is at 4G LTE speeds! You also get unlimited talk and text.
Top 10 Photo Apps for Moms:
- Lifecake – Store photos according to your baby’s age. Share it privately with family. It instantly updates family, who can comment, and even create photo books with the pictures! You can also set it up to import photos from your cloud storage.
- Groovebook – If you never get around to printing those photos, this app is for you! Get a perforated photo book monthly with up to 100 photos that you choose. The app is free, the service costs $2.99 a month.
- Shutterfly and Snapfish both have great apps for creating photo gifts! The options are fun, functional, and endless.
- Magisto – Don’t let those spontaneous videos of honest, every day moments sit around either! Edit them quickly using Magisto’s automated functions, and then share them around, of course.
- Fast Burst Camera – If you have a little mover like me, this is the perfect way to capture the moments that tend to move faster than your stock camera does. It takes multiple photos super quickly so that you catch that little one in action.
- FOTO – Every app saves photos differently. If you use multiples apps and have loads of photos, like I do, FOTO will help you organize them quickly and efficiently.
- Tapestry – If you don’t like posting photos on social media for all to see, but emailing is too much for you too, Tapestry is exactly what you need. You can show your photos to Mom in real time, and she can download the ones she likes with a simple swipe. You’ve got to have a tech-connected mom for this too, of course.
- Befunky – It’s super easy to brighten, fix up, and add filters to your photos. Make them look super professional with this easy-to-use photo editing apps. You can add text and make collages too! Create custom greeting cards and such using your phone pictures with Befunky.
- Camera 360 – If you prefer to capture your photos with the filters already in place, you’ll want to give this app a try!
- Skype Qik – This is actually a video chat app, but you pre-record video to send. You can create a group chat too. It’s a great way to “skype” grandparents if you have a toddler who grabs the phone whenever you try…
All of these photo apps for moms are available for free download on your Android device. Walmart Family Mobile has super affordable options for Android phones as well! The ZTE Zinger is under $30! Combined with unlimited data, and fast speeds, you can preserve your mommy moments to their fullest.
The phone and starter kit was easy to find in my Walmart in Valley Stream, NY. They have a nice selection in the section with the no-contract phones.
The cool thing about having such capabilities on my phone is that I no longer have the issue of lack of time. I take care of these things on long rides (when my husband is driving), in the waiting room, and other “wasted time” slots. I also always have my phone on me, so I never miss a moment.
What are your favorite photo apps for moms? Do you have an unlimited data plan to support them?
Disclaimer: All prices for phones and plans included in this post are accurate as of the date of posting; however, these prices are subject to change. Please refer here or your local Walmart for current pricing.